LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

You have sparked a fire deep inside me that was long to be forgotten bro!! This was the most beautiful piece of work I have ever witnessed! The art and detail is so amazing I can't even talk about it...fresh..original and damn the music was so uplfting! The cross in languages were amazing to me and really brought the characters alive but the message hiding inside...that was icing on my 13 layer cake! I can't believe the creativity put into this, the fluid animation is soo amazing!!! I came back here to get my movie ready and this just made me wanna improve so much more on it!!! I will definately have to keep in touch with you all!!

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Great way to return to NG after 6 years..

Its great to see the stick figure generation hasnt died off yet..that was some really fluid animation man with some crazy ideas...its good to be back on here!!!!!

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

What a way to start the day off after work!

It was a pleasure to get outta work, log in after iono how many years and see part 3 of The Real Legend. The animation and art is amazing, the voice acting was so professional man..really good!! You wrote a good script cause i was laughing at every scene. With work and the adult life i havent been able to submit anything lately...but im happy it didnt get to you yet, You really deserve a higher score then what you have. Hopefully this wont be your last and i guess imma have to make a lil come back soon lol.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

You sure this aint Sonic adventures

This is beyond cool. I was so damn amazed to see a top top TOP quality game like this created by one person. This kinda puts all those game makers to shame lol. Shit if you get enough people to help, you could make a different sonic game with a new story. and it wont take 100 game makers lol. Nah but we still need them.
Anyway, this game has great music, nice intro screen, great sonic effects, beatiful stages, and everything sonic lovers could want. Im bout to finish playing but seriously, this was really amazing and i think you should show sega this, it might amaze them and who knows....you might be part of their team. lataz

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

this game has so much effort into it

This is my new favorite game. You managed to include so much in her. from the GTA sky view to the super nintendo like interiors for the buildings. this game was amazing and i can see you put so much effort into this. its not perverted cause this is just how 2003 and NGs is. you guys need to grow up man. he only showed a lil boobs n one crotch shot. so what they do the same in movies and i dont hear you guys writing them leters about it. AMAZING AMAZING GAME! i wouldnt mind playing another one of your games doggy

I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAD TAICHI N IZZY IN HERE LOL!!

Arrogancy Game Demo Arrogancy Game Demo

aaron man, i really love this game but....

LMAO nice one aaron. you 6th answer with the IQ test to start the game lol nice one. I personally love this because it gives me that RPG feeling. i like adventure games cause their long, interesting and never really get boring. I look for music, humor of coarse, color, style, animation, mood, blah blah blah. i can tell u now i read half the reviews and i think you responded to them appropriatly. i rememebr alot of people saying it was 2 slow. well guys try this at school cause i bet its your computas. your an excellant artist and director man.
your movies are better then the last and i think it sucks people cant see wat me n a couple others see. I like to see normal citizens do the same thing if not better jobs then the famous people. alot of us are 1-man workers. most of us dont get paid ( me for one ). we do this for you guys man. we try to show you that anything those famous people do you can do to and you guys are just.......i dont even no. honestly its annoying now. theirs a time to act like an ass n most of you do it to much.
stop trying to be funny all the time and take some time to think. " Ok heres a video game.....a real video game made by 1 person. Heres a cartoon. Something i thought cartoon studios could do. These guys are showing us ideas they have. their trying to do what most film directors dont do. this guys dont even get paid and yet they still send their work to us with the abuse and none-helpful remarks." Aaron you keep it up man. all i can say is i am an animator and because of that i now know how it feels to read things people say to something you really put your all into.

GREAT DEMO!! CANT WAIT FOR THE FULL VERSION

Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time

Now this song is different

Well this song right here fits the first half of my movie. I like to add it to Maximum Chakra 2 if thats cool with you. Im still animating as we speak but it just went well with everything. Ill send you a sample of my movie clip so you can alter any tracks for it to go with the whole movie instead of just a part of it. Great song man. Youll be hereing from me